Thursday, December 20, 2007
Monday, December 10, 2007
1. Colored lights or white lights on your house or not at all? white lights
2. Hot chocolate or Egg Nog? neither - dr. pepper please (or beer)
3. What's your favorite holiday dish? my family's italian traditional pasta with oil and garlic (instead of sauce)
4. Does Santa wrap the presents or just sit them under the tree? he'd better wrap them unless he wants to walk out of there with a severe limp!
5. Do you hang mistletoe? no
6. When do you put up your decorations? weekend after thanksgiving
7. What's your favorite holiday tradition? my family getting together on christmas eve for a big meal, cocktails, presents, and lots of laughs.
8. What's on the top of your tree? a big bow
9. Do you have a nativity displayed through the holidays? i used to put one on my coffee table but since the girls came along, i haven't in fear that a wise man may end up MIA
10.Candy Canes, traditional or flavored? Or Chocolate Covered Cherries? traditional
11.What's your favorite holiday goodie to make and share? jello shots(!)
12.What's your favorite Christmas song? love those chipmunks songs or white christmas
13.Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? My side of the family opens presents xmas eve; then we hang with hubby's family on xmas day.
14.Is there a special ornament or Christmas decoration that you wouldn't feel like Christmas without? lights everywhere
15. Do you take neighbor gifts/treats to anyone, everyone, a select few? just family and close friends
16.Is your big meal on Christmas Eve, Christmas morning or Christmas afternoon? Definitely Christmas Eve
17.How do you decorate your tree? white lights and red and white decorations (next year will be different)
18.Snow? Love it? Dread it? Tolerate it? love it if i don't have to drive in it (or shovel it)
19.Do you remember a favorite gift? my barbie dreamhouse when I was about 9 or 10
20.Do you have a family get-together during the holidays with extended family? just close family
21.What's the most important thing that you must do each Christmas season? be with my family
22.Do you bake Christmas cookies? i usually don't because my mom makes the best; but I'm going to make a few this year so the girls can help decorate.
23.Do you leave cookies and milk for Santa? this will be the first year (the girls are adamant about it, even though they're scared to death of him...figure that one out!)
24.What's your favorite Christmas memory? When I was little we had a huge family christmas get together christmas eve over my cousin's house. My dad would mysteriously disappear for about an hour every year and I could never figure it out. When we got home there would be an explosion of presents everywhere for my brother and I and decorations knocked over looking like Santa busted up the joint. We'd stay up until 2 a.m. then be up by 7 a.m. to play with our new stuff! Yes, we were one of the weird families that opened presents on christmas eve instead of christmas day.
How 'bout you? Copy and paste on your blog. Let me know if you do so I can check it out.
Friday, December 7, 2007
Thursday, December 6, 2007
Hey all! Thanks to everyone who voted for me in the designer contest over at Stone Accents Studios. They had some problems with the voting so everyone is going thru to the next round. Apparently someone accidently reset all the votes and it cleared everyone's votes, so I don't know exactly how many I had. But judging from all the comments, you all seemed to like my kit. Thanks so much, I really appreciate it!!
Now, on to Round 2. We had to create a holiday themed kit using whatever colors we wanted. Here's my entry ----> What do ya think? I had such a rough time with this one; I've been so busy lately that I just haven't had alot of time to put it together. I think it turned out pretty good, if I do say so myself! I'm diggin' those trees.
Voting starts Friday and will run thru the weekend. You can download my kit (and all the others too!) here.
Hope you have a wonnerful weekend. Talk to yas soon!
Friday, November 30, 2007
OH, if anyone is planning on sending out photo xmas cards this year, wait'll ya see what I've got for ya. They are going to be 4 x 8 cards, and all you have to do is plop a picture on them, print 'em, and send 'em.
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Sunday, November 25, 2007
Sunday, November 18, 2007
I also "re-decorated" my page. Do you like? I really like the way my new banner turned out. It took me all weekend to get the animation going.
I'm going to try to get a new kit done soon, so be on the lookout.
I hope everyone has a safe and happy Thanksgiving. Gobble 'til ya wooble my friends, and for God's sake, pace yourselves.
Saturday, November 3, 2007
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Thursday, October 18, 2007
Also, someone emailed me and said that some of the past kits I've posted cannot be downloaded. Kits are only available for a short time, then I take the link down to make room for newer ones. If there is a specific kit that you want and the link isn't working, email me and I'll make sure you get it.
That's all for now.....busy, busy, busy!! xoxoxoxo
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
I tried on the girls' bumble bee costumes over the weekend, well, I tried Emily's on. Ashley was having NONE of that! She just refused, but Emily looked so friggin' cute!! They have twin cousins who are turning five on Sunday and are having a costume birthday party. Hopefully Ashley will cooperate and wear her costume. The kid can be such a diva when she wants...I have NO idea where she gets THAT from ; )
So here's another kit for ya...I really liked this color scheme and for some reason reminded me of babies sleeping, so there ya go. Hey, I'd love to see the layouts you create with my kits. Please send me a link to your gallery or just email them to me, I'd love to check them out! Nighty-night....
Grab it here
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Tuesday, October 9, 2007
Monday, October 1, 2007
As promised, here is a Halloween theme kit freebie for you. Grab it here (password "girly"). I wanted to do something with other colors than the typical orange and black. Let me know what you think. I hope you like it. I love that little ghost!
Talk to ya soon =)
(If anyone has a kit in mind that they'd like to see, let me know and I'll do my best to create one.)
Saturday, September 29, 2007
They put the sprinkles on them and stuck in the scarecrow, and me, being the mean mommy that I am told them they couldn't have any until after they ate supper. Yeah, it was KILLIN' them!! I had to laugh.
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Here's a new layout I did of my girls. This photo was taken a couple of days after we brought them home from the hospital. I love this pic. I got the layout idea from someone on Scrapbook-bytes (I'm sorry I can't remeber who). I really love the way it turned out, and I just had to share.
Everything was made by me except the ribbon and graphics.
I'll be back soon to post another freebie!
(By the way...like my Arrested Development shrine I have? Scroll down, left side. BAH HA HA!!) My gawd I love that show!!
Sunday, September 16, 2007
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Friday, September 7, 2007
Monday, September 3, 2007
Thursday, August 30, 2007
2. Birthdate: July 8, 1968
3. Married to: Kenny
4: Kids: Ashley & Emily
5. Name of High School Team: Edgewood Warriors
6. Favorite TV show: Survivor, Arrested Development, Friends, HGTV, all those cheesy VH1 Celebreality shows!
7. Favorite band or singer: Bon Jovi, Goo Goo Dolls, Bob Seger, Night Ranger, Michael Buble, Dean Martin, Tony Bennett (depends on my mood!)
8. Celebrity you have the hots for: Jon Bon Jovi, John Cusack, Andy Garcia, Matthew McCoughney.
9. Last movie you saw: 1408
10. Movie that you cried your eyes out to: The Notebook (I started crying halfway thru the movie and didn't stop until 1/2 hr. after it ended)
11. What did you do last night? Cooked dinner, sweated, washed dishes, got my kids ready for bed, sweated, did a "Barney sing along" with my kids, put kids to bed, read a book in my bedroom (with A/C), stopped sweating!
12. Favorite Perfume/Cologne: Jadore by Christian Dior
13. Last Thing You Ate: ham (lunchmeat)
14. Favorite Holiday: Christmas
15. Something you dressed up for at Halloween: a baby. I smashed coffee grounds and peanut butter in a pillowcase I used as a diaper! Gross, yes...funny, YES!
16. Last concert you went to: Tesla/Vince Neil/Skid Row/Jackyl (I think that was the last one. Was a while ago)
17. Siblings? Do you get along? 2 brothers - Craig who can make me laugh like no one else...and Tim- I'm closer to him, he's my baby brother (28!). We always have a blast together. He's moving to Chicago in a couple of months *sniff sniff*
18. Person you miss the most: My best friend. We had a falling out last year over something so silly and we haven't talked since. =(
19. Dream job: I'd love to be an interior decorator.
20. Toothpaste you use: I'm a Crest kid.
21. Dream Vacation: Some tropical resort where people wait on you hand and foot.
22. What color is your car: Maroon
23. What are you listening to right now: Mark and Brian radio show over the internet (love them!!)
24. If you could look like a celebrity, who?: Charlize Theron, Rachel McAdams or Salma Hyek
25. Hobbies: Scrapbooking (paper and digital); altering whatever I can get my hands on; reading.
Ok, here are my tags:
Greta (cause she makes me laugh!)
Ok ladies...copy this and post on your blog and fill in your answers. Tag 3 more people. Have fun!
Oh...Another free will be up soon ;)
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Anyway, here's another quickpage I did. You can download it here (password "girly"). Hope you enjoy. Please leave a comment if you download.
Kit made by Ferlili
Kit is designed by Tracy Collins at Digital Freebies
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
I've been wanting to make one of these for a long time, and finally got the chance to. Not really sure if I like this one or not. I may have to make another one and iron out my mistakes. Let me know what you think.
I'm on vacation this week, and I gotta tell ya, I may need a vacation from my vacation! Dealing with 2 two-year olds is WAY more exhausting than being at work. Since my parents and my mother-in-law watch the girls during the week when my husband and I are at work, I thought I'd give them a vacation too. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE being with my girls and we are having a great time, but man, what I wouldn't give for a whole day just to myself. And on that note, I hear my monsters are up from their nap, so I better go get them before they turn their room into a disaster area. Talk to you all soon! =)
Tuesday, August 7, 2007
So that has been what I've been dealing with and I'm a nervous wreck over it. Everyone keeps telling me that they won't hurt me and not to get so worked up over it. Well screw you, they are not in your house!!! So I decided to call in the professionals and they are coming out to our house on Monday to find out how many we actually have and where they are coming in at. Hopefully we get rid of them SOON so I can go back to feeling comfortable in my own home again. Oh yeah, my husband is working a double shift tonight so I'm going to be home alone with the girls. Come sun-down I'm going to hole myself up in my bedroom again until he comes home. Nice, huh? Lovin' life I am. Anyone ever had this problem?
So anyway, I did manage to do another layout...I love watching these two play together. They have so much fun with each other; always laughing and giggling.
Ok, enough for now....I'm off to find my cross and put together the ever-so-fashionable garlic necklace.
Thursday, August 2, 2007
Monday, July 23, 2007
Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Monday, July 16, 2007
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Just a real quick post....I whipped up a couple new layouts of my girls. These pics were taken at my nephew's graduation open house a couple weeks ago. They were having so much fun on these swings, they screamed when it was time to go and I got the "mom's a big meanie" attitude.
<---template by Lindsay Jane
All papers and elements made by me