Monday, January 22, 2007

My New Blog!

Welcome to my new space! Thought I'd try out something different as Freewebs is a bit limited as to what type of content you can add.

Alot of you already know that I've been designing and selling my own digital scrapbook kits at Divine Digital and I've sort of been slacking lately on creating anything new. Well, I have a new-found addicition to card making and stamping and anything paper crafty! With a husband, 2 year old twins and a full-time job, there are not enough hours in the day to do everything. So I'm kind of putting digital scrapbooking on the back burner for now. I'll still be posting an occasional freebie here for you all tho.

So I'm a total newbie to creating cards and stamping. I started blog surfing and I've been bookmarking like crazy!! I've also been buying supplies like a mad woman. This is proving to be an expensive little hobby! I've created two cards and, well, they are not the greatest, but I don't think they turned out too bad for my first shot at it:

This one I made for a friend of mine who just had a baby

A simple Thank You card for a friend who sent my girls a xmas present.

I'd love to hear some feedback....any comments are appreciated. I've also made a couple of 4 x 6 photo frames for my daughters. I'll try to post pictures of them tonight.

OH, I'm also going to be doing some goodie giveaways <-----whoop-de-do!! Check back often!!

Ok, I'm shutting up for now!

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Hi Dawn

Very nice blog and I love your cards. Very classy and elegant - anyone would be thrilled to receive them.

Linda said...

Hi Dawn:

I am new to digital scrapbooking and looking at your layouts was wonderful. I think my favourite was peek a boo....Your girls are so beautiful. You must be one busy woman. Any hints as to where I can find info on Digital scrapping would be appreciated.

Linda

Val said...

Hi Dawn.

Your blog is great. And believe it or not you are not the last person in the free world to blog. I've never done it, don't know how, maybe sometime you can give me some pointers.

I'll be back often to check things out.

Val