Saturday, February 17, 2007

Black & White


I've entered Joan's Black and White contest at Paperlicious and this is my entry. You'd think only having to use black and white would be an easy thing to whip up. Well, not for me! I had a hard time coming up with something...but this is the end result. Paper is from DCWV, the ribbon I bought at Walmart and the Thinking of You stamp is from Stampin' Up. I kinda like it. Very simple looking. Anyway, wish me luck!
Gotta run...my brother and I are going out tonight for a "couple" cocktails! (Har!) Hubby is staying home with the girls so mommy can go out! I'm sure I'll be blasted off one drink, but hey, I'm actually going out and deal with people who won't be screaming "MAMA" every five minutes...at least I HOPE not! LOL

1 comment:

mjb coffee said...

I liked your entry. It is very striking. You were braver than I am to have entered; I didn't because I thought my card would be too simple.