Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Brrrrr!


Holy crap it's cold!!!! We're in the middle of a major snow storm here and it's freaking me out! The weather people are predicting 14 inches of snow overnight and 4 - 7 inches more tomorrow. What the hell?! The drive to work tomorrow morning should be interesting to say the least *yikes*.

I don't know about you, but everyone I know either has a cold or the flu. I'm predicting coming down sick within the next couple days. Both my girls have colds and hubby has it the worst. I'm just waiting...and stocking up on the Nyquil.

Here's the latest card from the Very Punny set. Love this little cow!

Oh, by the way...thanks to everyone who has emailed me with ideas for the girls' Tinkerbell themed birthday party. I've almost got all the invitations done and I'm going to start working on the centerpieces for the tables. I hope they turn out ok. Things never seem to turn out the way I picture them in my head. Go figure.

1 comment:

AnneMarie said...

love seeing the torn paper- don't see that much any more but it adds so much texture!