Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Hoppy For You!


I just love this little froggy. I'm still playing around with SU's Very Punny Set. I used the "Hoppy" part and substituted "For You" with SU's Sincere Salutations "Birthday".
I cased this from someone on SCS but I forgot to write her name down...sorry! Anyway, I used Pocket Full of Posies paper which I totally love. You can't really tell from the picture, but there is glitter in the middle of the flowers. So cute!


For the next few weeks I'm going to be working on creating invitations for my girls' 2nd birthday! I can't believe they are turning two already. Seems just like yesterday we brought them home from the hospital. Anyway, I've decided to go with a "Tinkerbell" theme. If anyone has any ideas on table centerpieces, loot bags for the kiddies (boys and girls), or any kind of decorations, please let me know. I'm going to try to make everything myself this year *yikes*. I'll post pictures of my progress, so please leave a comment...I love to read them!! Stay warm!

1 comment:

AnneMarie said...

since you are way ahead of the game in making things.. why not make a little notepad for the kids as a treat? you can find them at the dollar store or at HL for pretty cheap and in a bundle. My girls love carrying these around... they can be personalized with a stamp and the child's name... also you can find Tinkerbell pencils at Michael's.
I hope this helps!!