Monday, February 26, 2007

My Girls


Since I've been busy working on birthday party stuff and haven't been able to make any cards to post, I thought I'd post a picture of my girls. Don't they just look so enthused? This was taken last weekend and let me tell you, trying to get a picture of them together is pretty much next to impossible. They won't sit still for two seconds! This was the only picture that came out where they were both looking at the camera. Believe me, they do smile...but the flippin' delay on my digital camera always misses it. Emily is the one in yellow, and Ashley is in red. I've had my hands full with Emily for the last couple of days. On Sunday she was running a fever of 101 and wouldn't eat anything. She was just miserable and I don't know what's wrong. All she wanted to do was cuddle with me on the couch and watch Barney. I think she's cutting more teeth. She was feeling a bit better today, but still had a slight fever and still wasn't really herself. Hopefully she's better by tomorrow or it's off to the peditricians.



Couple more from last weekend....







































3 comments:

mjb coffee said...

Sweet, lovely girls!!! They are at that cute age now. I just love to watch them explore their world and to watch them learn. I didn't have twins, but I had three little girls, ages 2 1/2years to newborn. The oldest one is now 40 years old. They grow up too fast.

bus502 said...

they are very beautiful !
她们非常漂亮哦~~

Anonymous said...

OMG! they're adorable!