Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Geez...



Ya know how I'm always saying that I cannot get a decent picture of my kids...well, I came across some pictures I took a few weeks ago and, well...

<---- Exhibit A


All I said was, "Emily, show me that pretty smile", and this is what I got.












Next, we have little Miss Ashley who looks like she'd been out drinking the night before and has a serious case of bed head.



<----Exhibit "B"













They're cute tho...and they're all mine...

















1 comment:

jademingmeidesigns said...

Dawn...totally loving the pics of the girls! I nearly cried today at the portrait studio when my 3 yr old ACTUALLY SAT with her sister to take a picture...lol It has been over a year since I have been able to get her to take a decent photo...lol Anyhoo, I also wanted to say what a GREAT and FANTABULOUS new banner you have...this beats the other by far:)))) So, what do your rates cost me??...lol