Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Tagged...

I took a break from making cards so I haven't had anything to post. My girls came down with a case of the yuckies over the weekend and hubby also caught it so I haven't really felt like creating anything. But, I'm going to dive back into scrapbooking tonight. I started a book for Ashley about a year ago and haven't been able to finish it. After that one is done, I need to start one for Emily. Have to be fair, right?! So I've been checking out alot of scrapbook blogs lately and I'm inspired to finish their books.

I've been tagged to do one of these...so here goes.....

A- Available or Taken: Taken (married to Kenny for almost 7 years)
B- Best Friend: My mom
C- Cake or Pie: Cheesecake please!
D- Drink of Choice: Dr. Pepper addict
E- Essential item you use every day: Computer
F- Favorite Color: Hunter Green and Chocolate Brown
G- Gummy Bears or Worms: Eww, nothing gummy for me.
H- Hometown: Ashtabula
I- Indulgence: Buttery popcorn
J- January or February: February, I guess
K- Kids & Names: Ashley & Emily
L- Life is incomplete without? My family
M- Marriage Date: October 21, 2000
N- Number of Siblings: Two brothers-Craig and Tim
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples
P- Phobias or Fears: Something bad happening to my kids; afraid of spiders; and afraid of heights.
Q-Fave Quote: Remember, Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but backwards and in high heels.
R- Reason to Smile: My girls
S- Season: Definitely Autumn
T- Tag 3-4 people: I think pretty much everyone has been tagged!
U- Unknown fact about me: The theme music to the movie "Halloween" scares the crap out of me.
V- Vegetables you don't like: most green veggies
W- Worst Habit: I roll my eyes when something (or someone!) irritates me. According to my husband, I seem to do it ALOT.
X- X-rays: Chest and teeth
Y- Your Fave Food: lobster; italian; meat lovers pizza from pizza hut.
Z- Zodiac Sign: cancer

1 comment:

CINNIBONBON said...

Stumbled across your blog. Very nice, I like your photobucket at the bottom. I'm amazed at how much I have missed in the blogging world since-I just started to blog a few weeks ago! Anyway, I like this tag idea you have going. I think I'll tag one of my friends if you don't mind. ( lol...I only have one that blogs)Thanks!