Wednesday, May 9, 2007

New Digital Scrabook Page


Well, I haven't had a chance to paper scrap, but I did squeeze in a digital layout. This is Grampa Knapp with Emily at their birthday party.

I'm starting to miss digital scrapping. Not as messy and no clean up time! Gotta love that. I made everything except the bow...not sure where I got that from.


I probably won't post again until next week, so I hope all you mommies out there have a fabulous Mother's Day on Sunday, filled with lots of kiddie hugs and kisses!!

1 comment:

jademingmeidesigns said...

Ok, I must be on the "old-skool" train and still do the paper scrapping...I think the digi-scrapping is cool...but can you tell me what everyone does with it?? You can't display it in an album or do you print it off and put it in an album?? I'm totally confused here...lol
Dawn