Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Quick Post

I seriously don't know how everyone can find time to create anything. I'm so bummed. It seems like by the time I get the girls to bed, I'm too pooped to do anything except check my email and then I'm off to bed. I use to be such a night owl. I mean, I'd be up until 2:00 in the morning and still be able to get up for work at 7:00 a.m. That was "BK" (before kids) of course. Now I'm lucky if I can make it to 10:30. I seriously need a vacation! Like somewhere tropical...lying on a beach all day with one of those fruity, umbrella cocktails....no phone, no screaming kids, no work! Ahhh, a girl can dream can't she? Anyway, I took a couple of pics of my girls today....not the greatest of quality, but here they are...



1 comment:

Greta said...

oh dawn i am so with you!
During the week it is hard for me to create..however...these past 2 months i have been on strike with house work and making the hubby do it all so he can "appreciate" all that i do since he thinks i don't do anything...so therefore i am showing him by going on strike and not doing ANYTHING at all....so i have been creating...creating...creating...i have got more accomplished in the last 2 months than i have all last year...
your girls are adorable ;)
it does get easier when they get older also