Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Confessions of a Pepperoni Addict (and a freebie)

Hi, my name is Dawn, and I'm a pepperoni addict. Something very strange is going on with me..and I'm ashamed to say that I CANNOT stop eating the stuff! You know, the kind that's already cut up and sold in those little clear plastic containers? When I go to the grocery store, I have every intention of just going cold-turkey and bypass the deli department all together so as not to even get a whiff of the greasey goodness, but some kind of force comes over me and I cannot leave without buying some. Hey, throw in some cheese, and I've got myself a party! Honestly, they must process this stuff with crack or something. It's so ridiculous. If anyone knows of a 12-step program for this, please let me know... (and if there is such a program...the world has turned into very sad state...Lord help us all).




Ok, anyway...since I'm all hopped up on "roni", I've got another quickpage freebie to fling at ya. I know, two freebies in one week...I'm crazy I tell you... I'm outta control!! LOL

Have fun. You can download it here (password "girly).


Credits: Kit by Amanda Roberts
Template: Jaana Saker
Notecard: Julie O (from her Dusted Blossoms kit)

11 comments:

Robbi1 said...

What a darling QP! Thanks so much!

Ila said...

Thank you for this sweet QP!
Ila

Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for sharing your wonderful creations!!!!

iralamija said...

very nice!

Bety :)

Samantha said...

Thank you!

Evelyn said...

This is really sweet and I know just the pic to put in it. TY for shareing to people like me who never seem to have time to get to these kinds of things :)

Shell said...

LOL Im addicted to 'roni too lol. But I told myself it was raw & would give me worms if I kept eating it lol So far I have bypassed the urge to kill my diet with 'roni lol. Thanks so much for the awesome qp's

Pat said...

Thanks for the great share

Deborah said...

Hi Dawn!
Just found your site from another, and saw your pepperoni addict post, and thought if you've ever microwaved them? Put them on a paper towel on high for 2 minutes and they're little pepperoni chips! Crispy and delish!

myscrapbook said...

nice Qp

PSharp said...

Lovely QP. Thank you.