Sunday, June 10, 2007

Father's Day Freebie Kit





This is part of a kit I created last year which I sold when I was a designer at DigiScrapIt. Everyone seemed to like it, so I thought I'd dust it off and give a piece of it out as a freebie. Hope you all enjoy. You can download it here. Password is...yes, you guessed it, "girly". I still can't figure out how to change it! LOL


Have a great week, and if you download, please leave me some lovin!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

7 comments:

Mom2mykids said...

This is just a great kit for Father's Day! Thanks so much for sharing it, can't believe I'm FIRST to comment. That *never* happens!

ccjanet said...

This kit is perfect, I look forward to using it. thanks

julie said...

Thanks for your great work

Samantha said...

It's great thank you!

MelissaV said...

Great looking kit! Love the colors!! Thanks for sharing!

Kathy said...

Lovely Fathers Day kit

PSharp said...

Fantastic kit. Thank you for sharing.