Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Almost Fall...Yipee!!

I love fall!! My favorite time of the year (besides Christmas, of course). I can't wait until the leaves start changing colors and the air gets a little chilly...not cold...just chilly enough that you need a sweater or sweatshirt. I don't know about how the weather is in your neck of the woods but here in good 'ol Northeast Ohio it's humid, and I hate every second of it. My hair turns into a big frizz-ball...kinda like the one episode of Friends where they all go to Barbados for Ross's conference and its so muggy that Monica gets the "Shaft" hairdo. Yep, its a good look.

Anyway, here's another quickpage I did. You can download it here (password "girly"). Hope you enjoy. Please leave a comment if you download.

Kit made by Ferlili

***CORRECTION***
Kit is designed by Tracy Collins at Digital Freebies

7 comments:

Joy said...

Thank you for the great QP!

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

MaggieM said...

This is really neat, thank you for sharing it.

Robbi1 said...

Too cute- thanks for sharing :)

Kathy said...

Thanks so much for the wonderful QP

myscrapbook said...

very nice qp.tfs

Peggie said...

Thank you for this beautiful kit.