Thursday, August 30, 2007

Another One of These Thingys...

1. First and Middle Name: Dawn Michelle

2. Birthdate: July 8, 1968

3. Married to: Kenny

4: Kids: Ashley & Emily

5. Name of High School Team: Edgewood Warriors

6. Favorite TV show: Survivor, Arrested Development, Friends, HGTV, all those cheesy VH1 Celebreality shows!

7. Favorite band or singer: Bon Jovi, Goo Goo Dolls, Bob Seger, Night Ranger, Michael Buble, Dean Martin, Tony Bennett (depends on my mood!)

8. Celebrity you have the hots for: Jon Bon Jovi, John Cusack, Andy Garcia, Matthew McCoughney.

9. Last movie you saw: 1408

10. Movie that you cried your eyes out to: The Notebook (I started crying halfway thru the movie and didn't stop until 1/2 hr. after it ended)

11. What did you do last night? Cooked dinner, sweated, washed dishes, got my kids ready for bed, sweated, did a "Barney sing along" with my kids, put kids to bed, read a book in my bedroom (with A/C), stopped sweating!

12. Favorite Perfume/Cologne: Jadore by Christian Dior

13. Last Thing You Ate: ham (lunchmeat)

14. Favorite Holiday: Christmas

15. Something you dressed up for at Halloween: a baby. I smashed coffee grounds and peanut butter in a pillowcase I used as a diaper! Gross, yes...funny, YES!

16. Last concert you went to: Tesla/Vince Neil/Skid Row/Jackyl (I think that was the last one. Was a while ago)

17. Siblings? Do you get along? 2 brothers - Craig who can make me laugh like no one else...and Tim- I'm closer to him, he's my baby brother (28!). We always have a blast together. He's moving to Chicago in a couple of months *sniff sniff*

18. Person you miss the most: My best friend. We had a falling out last year over something so silly and we haven't talked since. =(

19. Dream job: I'd love to be an interior decorator.

20. Toothpaste you use: I'm a Crest kid.

21. Dream Vacation: Some tropical resort where people wait on you hand and foot.

22. What color is your car: Maroon

23. What are you listening to right now: Mark and Brian radio show over the internet (love them!!)

24. If you could look like a celebrity, who?: Charlize Theron, Rachel McAdams or Salma Hyek

25. Hobbies: Scrapbooking (paper and digital); altering whatever I can get my hands on; reading.

Ok, here are my tags:
Greta (cause she makes me laugh!)
Dawn
Robyn

Ok ladies...copy this and post on your blog and fill in your answers. Tag 3 more people. Have fun!

Oh...Another free will be up soon ;)

3 comments:

Robyn Weatherspoon said...

I'm gonna get you back Dawn!(LOL!) Just don't you get to comfortable!!(LOL!)

Greta said...

oh yeah baby...i am all over this tag....

Lani said...

Hey dawn! always great to meet another bon jovi fan! Gotta love a girl who has "always" on her blog. nice! lol. I have that concert on dvd. Looks like we actually have quite alot in comon judging by this post.:-) Great quickpage too by the way!