Wednesday, August 15, 2007

My New Keychain


I've been wanting to make one of these for a long time, and finally got the chance to. Not really sure if I like this one or not. I may have to make another one and iron out my mistakes. Let me know what you think.

I'm on vacation this week, and I gotta tell ya, I may need a vacation from my vacation! Dealing with 2 two-year olds is WAY more exhausting than being at work. Since my parents and my mother-in-law watch the girls during the week when my husband and I are at work, I thought I'd give them a vacation too. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE being with my girls and we are having a great time, but man, what I wouldn't give for a whole day just to myself. And on that note, I hear my monsters are up from their nap, so I better go get them before they turn their room into a disaster area. Talk to you all soon! =)
























2 comments:

Robyn Weatherspoon said...

OOOOO! I'm loving this key chain! But it's wayyyy to beautiful to use! I may have to make me one!(LOL!)

Lesalicious said...

I love those keychains:) wow very cute.
Came across your blog and love it and would like to invite you to list your blog on Crafty Crafters top 100 site. It's where those with some great hobbies like to list there blogs and get to know others with blogs that is all about there hobbies. Here is the link and hope to see your blog there.:)

http://craftycrafters.gotop100.com/index.php