Sunday, September 16, 2007

Another Picture Frame


Here's another frame I made tonight. I wanted something that matched the colors in my living room. Took me all of about 20 minutes to put together. Of course, 10 minutes of it were spent digging through my ribbon stash. I really need to organize. Other than that, nothing new to report. This time of year I'm a football widow so the girls and I did some shopping, and just hung out. They are both back in Barney mode, so my days have been filled with that (lucky me). Have a great week!

2 comments:

My name is Michelle said...

Cute frame! But it's not nearly as cute as the cherub in it. Great job.

:+: Amanda :+: said...

very cute!! LOL @ the football widow...i am too and also this time of year i am a fishing/hunting widow as well....**sigh** Have a great one!!