Monday, September 3, 2007

Happy Labor Day

Hope everyone is having a fun and safe Labor Day. We're just hanging around the house today. Yesterday my husband's side of the family had a big picnic and we spent the day there. The girls had fun playing with the kids and eating all the yummy food. Everyone was to bring a dish so I made this cheesy broccoli/rice dish and I made some cupcakes for the girls to decorate and bring. I tried my hand at using a pastry bag to ice them and, well, they didn't come out quite as profession looking as I had hoped! But, not too bad for a first time. Here are a couple of pics of the girls after they decorated them.


























I have to throw this one in here too...$5,000 worth of toys and THIS is what entertains them...

























4 comments:

My name is Michelle said...

What cute lil helpers you have. Cupcakes look delish!!

karin (creativechaos) said...

I'm cracking up...SO True. A laundry basket will keep them entertained for hours!!

Louly said...

Yum! those cup cakes look gorgeous! they just don't make proper cupcakes here, more's the pity.

DigiScrapDepot said...

Dawn, id like that cupcake recipe plz.

Vicky in Denmark
yes europe.