Thursday, October 18, 2007

Couple of Questions Answered

Real quick post here....a few people have been asking what software I use to create my kits and I use Paint Shop Pro. I have Photoshop Elements too but I haven't had time to teach myself how to use it.

Also, someone emailed me and said that some of the past kits I've posted cannot be downloaded. Kits are only available for a short time, then I take the link down to make room for newer ones. If there is a specific kit that you want and the link isn't working, email me and I'll make sure you get it.

That's all for now.....busy, busy, busy!! xoxoxoxo

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I have a question for you. I downloaded too of your QP's and when I go use them l can see the picture after I had the qp to it. I put the QP up add the photo and then add the QP again and thats when I can see the photo. I don't use photoshop. The QP's I have are: Inspiration,Fascination QP,Almost Fall. The other question. Is your Sunrise kit still avaiable?
email: serenity@ezlink.ca

Thank-you,
Kathy