Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Nighty-Night Kit

I'm back and feeling much better. Thanks for all the emails...you guys crack me up!! I still have that wonderful hacking cough and I sound like Precious the dog when I laugh, but other than that, I'm pretty much back to normal.

I tried on the girls' bumble bee costumes over the weekend, well, I tried Emily's on. Ashley was having NONE of that! She just refused, but Emily looked so friggin' cute!! They have twin cousins who are turning five on Sunday and are having a costume birthday party. Hopefully Ashley will cooperate and wear her costume. The kid can be such a diva when she wants...I have NO idea where she gets THAT from ; )


So here's another kit for ya...I really liked this color scheme and for some reason reminded me of babies sleeping, so there ya go. Hey, I'd love to see the layouts you create with my kits. Please send me a link to your gallery or just email them to me, I'd love to check them out! Nighty-night....



Grab it here

12 comments:

Starr-Ky. said...

awwww how sweet... thank you for sharing glad your feeling better.:)

Anonymous said...

So sweet - can you tell me what scrapbooking software you use for your pages?

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Jayne said...

Very cute :) Thanks so much for sharing this with us!

Fenn said...

This is sooooooo sweet! Thank you for sharing:)

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for this cute kit & the awesome Halloween one!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

This is adorable, thank you for sharing.

Nancy P said...

Very pretty baby kit - thank you so much for sharing it with me!

verabear said...

this looks wonderful :) thanks!

Kathy said...

What a sweet kit! Thank-you

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.

jap said...

this is a beary cute freebie! thanks for being generous!