Wednesday, October 10, 2007

We decided to let the girls carve their pumpkins last night. What a friggin' mess!! These are the only pictures I took of the event because I was so over the whole thing by the time the first pumpkin was carved. I guess I shoulda waited until I was totally over being sick. But, they had had fun sticking their hands in the goop and scooping it out. We got their costumes for trick or treating this year and they are both going to be bumble bees. Can't wait to try them on.


4 comments:

Vera said...

they sure look like they were having fun with the goop and all :)

Louly said...

Oh bless em! It was worth the mess, just think of those lovely memories you're letting them create. It's priceless.

Greta said...

oh gosh...i love her AB/CD shirt...i have to have one...where'd ya get it?

i am doing this probably this weekend should be a real mess maker...

Dawn said...

OHHH, you know it was soo much fun???!!! My oldest STILL isn't brave enough to touch the "icky" part..even after 4 years of carving....lol