Saturday, November 3, 2007

Jack Frost Kit


I finally finished another kit. Geez, thought I'd never crank another one out. I've had "designer's block" (if that's what you want to call it) and I just couldn't come up with anything until I heard on the radio that we're going to have our first snow fall on monday or tuesday. *yikes* So, here's what I came up with. Hope you all enjoy. Snag it here. I'm taking my last vacation week from work this week so wish me luck (dealing with the twins all week!) I don't have a whole lot planned...mostly catching up on household stuff. I'm dying to put up all my christmas stuff, but when I mentioned it to the hubby, he looked at me like I had three eyes, so I'm going to try like hell to contain myself. I know alot of people hear the word "Christmas" and they immediately get stressed out and would rather stick a fork in their eye than think about it, but I can't wait. I love everything about it. Especially now with the girls...everything is new to them and its so much fun. Daddy taught Emily "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" so that's what she's been running around the house singing for the past week. So cute!

14 comments:

Christine said...

Thank you for this wonderful freebie.

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

fl_connie said...

Thank you! This is lovely!

Sharon said...

Thank you very much :)

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

AWESOME!!!!
TY so very much!!!!!!!

Monique said...

Thank you! Great kit.

Greta said...

that kit is yummy girl....wish we got snow..hell we barely get a winter what am i talking about...

xo
g

Anonymous said...

Love it! Thanks!

Steph said...

ucheecthanks for this,love the colours

verabear said...

thank you for this lovely kit!
good luck on your vacation, and have fun and be sure to take lots of pictures!

it is fun to have little kids running around singing a new tune they just learned

Anonymous said...

all I can say is WOW!! what a gorgeous kit! thank you soooo much

Anonymous said...

Great kit, thank you!

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.

nanouspm said...

Thank you for this great freebie