Sunday, November 18, 2007

Quickpage Freebie

Sorry I've been MIA lately. The girls and I came down with yet ANOTHER cold last week, so I haven't really felt like doing much of anything. But we are all doing better now so I did another quickpage for ya. Not sure if I really like this or not, but if ya want it, grab it here. I don't know who made the kit, so if it's you, please let me know and I will give you credit.

I also "re-decorated" my page. Do you like? I really like the way my new banner turned out. It took me all weekend to get the animation going.

I'm going to try to get a new kit done soon, so be on the lookout.

I hope everyone has a safe and happy Thanksgiving. Gobble 'til ya wooble my friends, and for God's sake, pace yourselves.

3 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Greta said...

love love love your banner...and your sketch is as cute as it can be!!

hope the girls get to feeling better

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.