Friday, November 30, 2007

Voting Has Begun...



Voting is now open in the Stone Accents Studio designer contest. Head over here to check out all the entries and download some free kits! If ya like my kit best please vote for me (no pressure!). Here's a preview of my entry ----->

We had to come up with a kit using only these colors. Hope you all likey! =)


OH, if anyone is planning on sending out photo xmas cards this year, wait'll ya see what I've got for ya. They are going to be 4 x 8 cards, and all you have to do is plop a picture on them, print 'em, and send 'em.
I can't wait to get mine done. I'm having a photo session this weekend with my girls in their xmas outfits for our cards. Hopefully they will cooperate. I'll post some pics next week.

Speaking of the girls...Ashley has discovered the fine art of cussing. Yesterday, my mother-in-law heard her say "Oh sh*t". Isn't that just delightful. She was told that was a bad word and we don't say that. Well, Emily heard it and decided to join in the fun and said "Oh sh*t" too. Nice, huh? I've got a couple of truck drivers on my hands. And yes, I'm sure they got it from me. I've been known to throw down some "Oh sh*t's" (and worse).

Don't forget to vote *nudge nudge* ;)

1 comment:

verabear said...

Your entry looks beautiful! I am actually browsing through the entries now and trying to figure out how to vote. I think I've made my pick. *wink wink*

goodluck!