I saw this on someone else's blog and thought I'd give it a go....
1. Colored lights or white lights on your house or not at all? white lights
2. Hot chocolate or Egg Nog? neither - dr. pepper please (or beer)
3. What's your favorite holiday dish? my family's italian traditional pasta with oil and garlic (instead of sauce)
4. Does Santa wrap the presents or just sit them under the tree? he'd better wrap them unless he wants to walk out of there with a severe limp!
5. Do you hang mistletoe? no
6. When do you put up your decorations? weekend after thanksgiving
7. What's your favorite holiday tradition? my family getting together on christmas eve for a big meal, cocktails, presents, and lots of laughs.
8. What's on the top of your tree? a big bow
9. Do you have a nativity displayed through the holidays? i used to put one on my coffee table but since the girls came along, i haven't in fear that a wise man may end up MIA
10.Candy Canes, traditional or flavored? Or Chocolate Covered Cherries? traditional
11.What's your favorite holiday goodie to make and share? jello shots(!)
12.What's your favorite Christmas song? love those chipmunks songs or white christmas
13.Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? My side of the family opens presents xmas eve; then we hang with hubby's family on xmas day.
14.Is there a special ornament or Christmas decoration that you wouldn't feel like Christmas without? lights everywhere
15. Do you take neighbor gifts/treats to anyone, everyone, a select few? just family and close friends
16.Is your big meal on Christmas Eve, Christmas morning or Christmas afternoon? Definitely Christmas Eve
17.How do you decorate your tree? white lights and red and white decorations (next year will be different)
18.Snow? Love it? Dread it? Tolerate it? love it if i don't have to drive in it (or shovel it)
19.Do you remember a favorite gift? my barbie dreamhouse when I was about 9 or 10
20.Do you have a family get-together during the holidays with extended family? just close family
21.What's the most important thing that you must do each Christmas season? be with my family
22.Do you bake Christmas cookies? i usually don't because my mom makes the best; but I'm going to make a few this year so the girls can help decorate.
23.Do you leave cookies and milk for Santa? this will be the first year (the girls are adamant about it, even though they're scared to death of him...figure that one out!)
24.What's your favorite Christmas memory? When I was little we had a huge family christmas get together christmas eve over my cousin's house. My dad would mysteriously disappear for about an hour every year and I could never figure it out. When we got home there would be an explosion of presents everywhere for my brother and I and decorations knocked over looking like Santa busted up the joint. We'd stay up until 2 a.m. then be up by 7 a.m. to play with our new stuff! Yes, we were one of the weird families that opened presents on christmas eve instead of christmas day.
How 'bout you? Copy and paste on your blog. Let me know if you do so I can check it out.