Thursday, December 6, 2007

Round 2....


Hey all! Thanks to everyone who voted for me in the designer contest over at Stone Accents Studios. They had some problems with the voting so everyone is going thru to the next round. Apparently someone accidently reset all the votes and it cleared everyone's votes, so I don't know exactly how many I had. But judging from all the comments, you all seemed to like my kit. Thanks so much, I really appreciate it!!

Now, on to Round 2. We had to create a holiday themed kit using whatever colors we wanted. Here's my entry ----> What do ya think? I had such a rough time with this one; I've been so busy lately that I just haven't had alot of time to put it together. I think it turned out pretty good, if I do say so myself! I'm diggin' those trees.

Voting starts Friday and will run thru the weekend. You can download my kit (and all the others too!) here.

Hope you have a wonnerful weekend. Talk to yas soon!

No comments: