Thursday, December 20, 2007

Tis the Season


We took the girls to a Christmas party last weekend and they were all about the candy canes. They were really good until Santa showed up and you would have thought an axe murderer walked in. They wanted nothing to do with him. At what age do they get over this? Geez. Anywho, this is a new page I did. I wish I could take credit for the layout but it is a quick page made by Weeds and Wildflowers Designs. They're doing a new quick page everyday for the 12 days of Christmas. They are so cute.


I want to thank everyone for voting for me in rounds 1 and 2 in the Stone Accents Studios designer contest. I made it thru to round 3 but with work and all the christmas festivities I didn't have time to design a new kit for the contest. It was fun tho!


So, I finally got all the shopping done, and presents wrapped so I have the whole weekend to just sit back and actually enjoy it. Some friends are going to stop by on Saturday so our kids can exchange their presents, so I guess that means I'll be doing some power-cleaning and the girls and I are going to make some cookies for Santa and that's about it. Christmas Eve we will be having a big family party at my parents' so I'm really looking forward to hanging with them with lots of food, presents, cocktails (oh yeah baby!), and laughs. Christmas Day we will be with the hubby's family. It works out really well. My hubby and I are dying for Christmas morning when the girls come downstairs and see all the presents and cool stuff Santa brought them. I think we're more excited then they are.


That's it for now. I'll be posting more freebies soon, so check back. Thanks to everyone who stops by and leaves me comments and emails. I've met some really great friends and I'm just having a ball with all of this.


I hope you and your families have a wonderful holiday!!!

1 comment:

Knapp family said...

I enjoyed my visit to your blog.
We have the same last name.