Tuesday, January 29, 2008

4 x 4 Book

Here's a 4x4 mini album I made today. These are all digital layouts and I just resized them, printed them, then Mod Podged them to chipboard coasters. So quick and easy. I really need to take some new pics, these are all old ones. The girls' 3rd birthday is in March and so I'm already starting to plan for that. I think it's going to be a butterfly theme, and I've got some cool ideas for table centerpieces. I'll post pics as soon as I get them done. I'm also working on some new digital kit freebies and I'll be posting them soon. =)


5 comments:

My name is Michelle said...

Too Cute. What a FAB grandma gift. Perfect to thrown in their purse and brag with at every opportunity.

Robyn Weatherspoon said...

Dawn, I just love this book! Cute! Cute! Cute!!

Patamomma said...

What a wonderful, great idea. I can get tons of these coasters from our beer salesman. I will have to try that soon. Thanks! Patty

Fuller Fam said...

Such a cute idea! I love all your freebies and layouts! Hope you don't mind I take them all!

Carole N. said...

Dawn, what a darling album and what a wonderful idea to just resize your layouts. Of all the crafts and computer crafts I have done I never ever thought of that. Thanks for sharing your idea.

Thank you for the new kit. I love the pretty color and the butterfly.