Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and happy New Year. Mine was great except for all of us getting sick...yet again. Ashley started the whole thing on Christmas Eve day, and just got progressively worse as the days went on. Emily got the runny nose, but that's about it. Last Friday I got the sore (and I mean sore) throat, followed by congestion in my head and chest, and that wonderful hacking cough. Yesterday the hubby started exactly how I did. Ashley is still just miserable but I think she's getting better. Oh, if anyone knows who came up with the idea for nose spray, please let me know so I can send him a nice fruit basket. That stuff just rocks!! My kitchen and living room looks like a Pharmacy threw up in it. There's Tylenol, Sudafed Severe Cold pills, Vicks, Nyquil, Dimetap, nose spray, cough drops, and lets not forget the 82 boxes of Kleenex everywhere you look.


What did you all get from Santa this year? I must have been pretty good because I got a bitchin'...yes I said bitchin'...new computer with a flat screen monitor. Yep, about peed myself! Life is good.


So here are a few pics from all the Christmas activities. Ashley looks just pitiful. Poor kid. But, all in all I think they had fun and loved all the goodies Santa brought them.


Christmas Eve at my mom and dad's...

Christmas Morning...


The 4-Wheelers were a big hit!
Christmas Day at my in-laws...

1 comment:

Greta said...

woo hoo looks like a great christmas was had!!!
happy new year