Thursday, February 21, 2008

Love & Romance


I finally finished another kit. It's a little late for Valentine's Day, but there's always next year, right? Hope you all enjoy. Download here. Please leave me a comment if you do.

Hope you all have a great weekend...stay warm! I don't know what the weather is like in your neck of the woods but here in good 'ol Northeast Ohio, it's freeezzzzing! Just like Burgess Meredith says in Grumpy Old Men..."It's butt-cold out here and I'm fresh outta beer". I couldn't have said it better myself.

7 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Tamm said...

Beautiful kit. Thank you so much!

grannymike said...

Thank you so much for this nice kit. I love the checks/plaids!

The Harlan Family said...

Thank you for the beautiful kit!

Scraps of Candy said...

This is very pretty. Love the heart doile.

Mandy Leigh B. said...

WOW! Thank you so much for the gorgeous kit! I know I will definitely use it a lot!

Robbi1 said...

this is Beautiful - Thank you so much!