Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Miss Me?


No, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth! LOL I've been so busy with work, the girls, the puppy, preparing for the girls' b-day party, and oh yeah, dealing with the Blizzard of 2008. THAT was a joy. We had almost 2 feet of snow last weekend. Thank God we had fair warning it was coming and I did all our grocery shopping on Friday night so I pretty much stayed in all weekend. EVERYTHING closed down around 6:00 p.m., which is unusual. Most of the county lost power but we were one of the lucky ones who didn't. My parent's didn't have power for almost two days. Can you imagine?! I'd go nuts. Anyway, I haven't scrapped much or been able to create a freebie, but as soon as things die down around here, I'll be able to crank one out.

This is the only layout I managed to get done. I'm desperately trying to get a decent picture of Ashley, but every picture I take of her, she looks stoned. I'll keep trying and Iwill get one if it kills me. Peace out homies...

6 comments:

SavedKitty said...

Hi Dawn,

I like your new layout. I live in the Columbus area and we got hit with the blizzard as well. We had over 20" between Friday afternoon and Saturday evening... my sister and I waited until Sunday to start digging out. We both work, so it was imperative that we could get our cars out before Monday morning. It was had work for 2 middle aged gals who are out of condition, but we managed. I'm glad you survived the ordeal as well.

Kathy
Grove City, OH

Michelle said...

Dawn,
She doesn't look stoned she looks adorable. She is so pretty.

Dawn Knapp said...

LOL!! I guess I should have said that Emily is the one in the layout, not Ashley. I can get pretty decent pics of Em, but Ashley usually looks stoned!

Greta said...

lovelove love this layout

you should submit it for my scrap your crap challenge this week...

love it

verabear said...

I'm just happy to know your family snuggled in and tried best to stay warm together :) Lovely layout too!

ibleedart said...

I'm in Michigan and tired of this weather also. Is it Spring yet? Lol, anyway love the LO! :)