Friday, April 11, 2008

Daddy's Girls


Sheesh.....man has it been a busy week. I'll spare you all of the gory details, but I just haven't had time for anything (fun) this week. I did manage to bust out a layout. I totally lifted this layout from someone I saw on a blog, but idiot me forgot to write it down the name.

My girls have been watching the Alvin & the Chipmunks movie, oh, about four times a day, so I couldn't resist snapping this picture.

I'm desperately trying to get another kit together for you, so please be patient and I'll post one soon. Have a great weekend ;)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I just see this it is so cute....me and my kids have watched Alvin and the chipmunks over and over,at least 10 times a day!!!!

Jeremiah said...

Hi! I ran across your blog when I was scrap hunting... and Iread through the first page! I have to say that your girls are precious and must provide for a lot of work, but a lot of laughs too. Have a great day

Your fellow blogger,
-Igloodwellerz