Friday, May 2, 2008

'That's Life' Freebie

Here's the latest freebie. Hope you like. Download here. Please leave a comment if you do.

I'm so happy its the weekend. The days seem to be just blowing by lately. I'm thinkin' a vacation is in order. Right now I'd settle for my girls to have a weekend sleepover at grandmas! OOH the possibilities! Yeah, maybe I can recover the rest of the crap I accidentally deleted from my computer last week. Brilliant one over here deleted ALL of my scrapping stuff....layouts, kits, works in progress, and kits that I've bought from other designers. I was freakin' out. I finally...thru my tears... downloaded a recovery program and got most of it back except alot of my scrapping tools, tubes and sig tags. I have no idea where they went to. Narnia is my guess. Let this be a lesson to you all...NEVER try to "organize" your computer while all hopped up on Tylenol PM.

25 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Starr said...

thank you so much for sharing this kit...it's jsut awsoem..lvoe the colors and ...well jsut everything about it...Happy NSD :)

Jonni, John & Sofia said...

This kit is beyond amazing. Everything about it makes me smile! Thank you so much. :)

Kori said...

Gorgeous kit, thank you so much for sharing :)

Happy NSD!

Sharon said...

Very pretty kit. I love the colors! Thank you very much :)

Trisha said...

Great kit! Thank you!!

Mars said...

Beautiful!

Amy said...

THanks! I love the look of this kit!

Dawn said...

Adorable kit!!!! Thank you for sharing!!!

cindiaskew said...

I've found freebie heaven. this is an awesome kit. appreciate your talents and labors. can't wait to unzip & play. tyfs

Rachel said...

This is great! Very nice colors! thank you so much!

Margaret said...

beautiful! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Michelle said...

God Bless ya girl!! I couldn't even SEE my computer screen if I were hopped up and Tylenol PM!! If I take two 15-20 minutes and I'd sleep through a tornado. Good luck with the recovery.

Kurtis & Iva said...

Thanks for sharing. This is great!

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thanks so much for sharing this gorgeous kit - looks like a happy kit!!

ccynden said...

This is such a fantastic kit, thank you so much.

Scraps of Candy said...

I love these colors! This was my CT Freebie Pick of the Day today at www.myscrapshop.com. Thanks for sharing.

Wendy said...

This is adorable, thank you for offering it :o)

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much :)

mcbrunjes said...

Love it! Thanks so much! Off to play!

joyinhim said...

Lovely - thank you.

Kathy said...

Wow! what a great kit! love it

jeje said...

Love this kit! thanks for sharing!

IRENE said...

Great choice of color shades, so warm and cozy!

Arty Tigress said...

what a cute kit!! Thanks for sharing!!