Saturday, June 7, 2008

Sunset Harbor


Hope you like it. I'm really into dark, warm colors these days, and these colors reminded me of a sunset, so there you have it. Download here. If you do, please leave a quick comment or just a hello.


I've gotton emails asking where I come up with the names for my kits. To be honest with you, that's probably the hardest part of putting a kit together for me. Most of the time, it's something that I've heard on the tv while creating the kit, or something I hear on the radio...like "Purple Haze" came on the radio while I was designing that kit, and David Lee Roth singing "That's Life" was playing when I was putting together that kit.

How's the weather in your neck of the woods? It's hotter than a mother here and I'm hatin' every second of it. I hate the hot, muggy, sticky, humid, crap. My husband bought one of those portable air conditioners for our living room (finally!), so my ass has been stuck in there for the last couple days. It's ridiculous. I wish the thing was smaller tho. That way, I could maybe strap it to my body. I hate the hot.



7 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Anita said...

Thank you. :)

mkikine said...

Thank you so much for the beautiful kit.

http://www.au-soleil-de-kikine.com/

Karine
(France)

Anonymous said...

Great colors...lovely kit! thank you very much. (It's HOT here, too!) :)

bru9562816 said...

Love the butterscotch and browns.

ccynden said...

Thank you for this fantastic sunset harbor kit.

WillowRaven said...

Beautiful kit! Tried to download it however it's coming up as "link is not valid".