Friday, July 25, 2008

What a Zoo!


I finally got a chance to create another kit. Hope you like (download here). I decided to do a zoo themed kit because next weekend we are taking a mini vacation to visit my girlfriend in Dayton for three days and on one of the days we're taking the girls to the zoo. I can't wait. This will be their first visit to a BIG zoo, and they are so excited. Not to mention this will be their first time sleeping away from home, so pray for me that it goes well. We're leaving next Saturday morning and we'll be back Monday afternoon. My husband and I haven't had an actual vacation since our honeymoon back in 2000. It's not a huge vacation, but hey, I'll take it!

OH, thanks to everyone for the weight watchers encouragement. There are quite a few of us! My first weigh-in last Monday was great; I lost 7.4 lbs. I'm shooting for another 5 lbs. come this Monday. The biggest thing is that I stopped drinking dr. pepper, which is HUGE for me. I was such an addict. I had a headache for the first three days; that was loads of fun. Now I'm drinking water until my eyeballs are floating. Plus, I've started working out and walking. I'm hoping by Christmas I should be back to my pre-kids weight. I've got a ways to go.

I probably won't be posting again until we get back from our trip, so have a wonnerful week!!

15 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Jul [LA 12:06am, NY 02:06am, UK 07:06am, OZ 05:06pm]).

Agn├Ęs said...

This is a very cute and beautiful kit.
Thank you very much for sharing with us.

Koulgurl said...

Love it! Thanks for sharing!

Koulgurl said...

Aww.. I really want this kit... 4shared is being dumb, it isn't going to the download part... :( I hope it lets me soon!

Anonymous said...

Im so sad i cant get it downloaded :( it says something bout the internet page cant be displayed! help???
88angelbaby@excite.com

Jennymary said...

Thank you Dawn. This kit is adorable. I always love your work and look forward to your new creations.

ccynden said...

Very cute kit, thank you so much. Wishing you the best on your weight watchers goal, you can and will make it.

Wendy said...

What a sweet kit, thank you! Have fun on your trip, take lots of pictures! Congrats on your weight loss, too!

terri - hawaii said...

Wow, good luck on your diet. That's awesome losing what you have already. Good Luck and continued success. Okay, now to say THANK YOU for such a CUTE kit. Leavin ya some LUV -aloha!!

Patamomma said...

Thanks so much for the cute kit. I just read about the weight watchers. I don't know if I could handle that but, my hubby and I are doing the wellness program at his work, and a wellness coach calls me once a week. I'm trying to cut down on the Dr. Pepper to two cans a day. I can't imagine quitting altogether. How did you do it? Patty

Anonymous said...

thank you

Craftcherry said...

Thanks for the cute kit!

Peggie said...

This is beautiful. What super animals, I love them. Thank you so much and I hope you have an wonderful vacation.

Judy said...

Great kit ... thanks for sharing!!!

Mags said...

Super-cute zoo kit! Glad it was still available!!
:) Mags