Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Merry Christmas to Me!!

So, grandma and grandpa took the girls for the day yesterday. So peaceful. My husband and I didn't know what to do with ourselves. We decide to go to the mall and look around and price some things that we need for the house. Little things, like kitchen stuff. All my plates and glasses are all mis-matched from breaking them over the years so we just set out to see what was out there. No intentions of buying anything. What do we come home with? A 52" LCD high definition tv!
We're dangerous people when we are bored. This is our Christmas present to each other this year. I'm so excited...I think I peed my pants a little when we set it up. The picture is crystal clear. Life is just not complete unless I get a little Jon Bon Jovi in HD. Life is good my friends.

I'm working on some new kits, so hang tight...having a hard time pulling myself away from the tv!

4 comments:

verabear said...

Merry Christmas indeed! :) I am green with envy, heheh! It looks like you finally got the blog layout sorted out too, it looks beautiful.

Robbi1 said...

oh thats gorgeous - Congrats and enjoy it for many years!

Chris Allport said...

Wow, that's fantastic. Jon Bon Jovi in HD - what a thought.

Speaking of Christmas, are you thinking of designing a Christmas kit for us?

Lots of luv

Chris

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Oh Dawn, you are such a HOOT girl and I am paying you a LONG overdue visit as I've LOVED your designs from the FIRST time I laid my eyes upon them!!!

I LOVE your Christmas present. Robert and I secretly desire one, but I suppose we are either not BORED enough or RICH enough to buy one yet!!! ROFL!

I say, I think I might have a WEE bit of a time pulling myself away from it as well. Now, if I could just manage the NEW monitor, I'm sure I'd stay glued to it as well!!!

MERRY "early" CHRISTMAS love and thank you for the ALWAYS lovely treats and for sharing with ALL of us in SCRAPLAND!

Hugs,
Linda :)