Friday, September 12, 2008

New Layouts and an Award!

I finally got around to scrapping some of our mini-vacation pictures.

Kit by Kay Miller

Quickpage by Misty Cato

Kit by me

Kit by Nit Wit Collections (except the giraffe)

In other news, I received my first blog award! Thanks so much Linda. So the rules are that I need to nominate seven more blogs for the award. Here goes:

Sherelle Christensen
Jade Mingmei Designs
Greta Adams
Linda Albrecht
Cindy G.
Shaunte Wadley
Monica Evan

The rules for receiving this award are:
1) Put the logo on your blog.
2) Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4) Add links to those blogs on yours.
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

Last, but not least, I'm finishing up another kit. I should have it posted by the end of the day today, or tomorrow. Thanks for all the comments and emails about my kits. I LOVE that you are diggin' my stuff!

2 comments:

Greta Adams said...

YAY!!! i love that award...i have it on my blog in the sidebar...

thanks chicka!!

and i love what you have done with those kits...beautiful...

Cindyg said...

Oh Dawn - Thank you SO much for thinking of me :)