Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christmas Photo Cards





A couple of people have asked if I was going to make up some photo cards this year. I hadn't planned on it, but since I was asked so nicely, I whipped up a couple! So glad you all liked last year's cards so much.

So here ya go. Hope you enjoy. The first one is 5x7 and the second one is
4x8. Download here.




I can't believe that Christmas is only 3 weeks away! We've got so many things planned, I just don't know how we're going to fit it all in. We've got a birthday party, my husband's family christmas dinner, a party for the girls, cookies to bake, shopping, wrapping, and the big christmas eve extravaganza at our house with my whole family. Which also means lots of cooking. I'm sooo looking forward to it though!

I'm also finishing up those calendars so I'll be posting that soon.

XOXOXO

2 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 02 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 03 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Jan [LA 09:00pm] - 11 Jan [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).