Thursday, December 18, 2008

Just a Few More Pics...

This is probably my last post until after the holidays. So much to do and so little time! We took the girls to the annual VFW kids Christmas Party last weekend so I got them all gussied up. They couldn't wait to see Santa and tell him what they wanted. Naturally, as soon as he walked in they freaked. I took a few pictures at home and brought the camera to the party to take more. Of course, I forgot to put the card in it so I got na-da.


After the party they were pooped and just kicked back and watched Frosty...

Chloe wanted to get in the picture too.
I hope everyone has a great holiday! Merry Christmas!!

1 comment:

Robyn Weatherspoon said...

Your girls are so adorable! I'm wishing you and your family tons of love, blessings, and happiness in '09!