Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Baby Knapp


I had my first doctor visit this morning and here is the first ultrasound. There's only 1!!! Ain't he/she cute?! It's kind of hard to tell, but the baby was just hangin' out upside down. Doc says everything looks really good and then I had oh, about a gallon of blood sucked from me for tests. Nice. I'm 11 weeks along with my due date being around the middle of August. I can't wait to find out the sex so I can start shopping!!!


The girls are psyched for a new brother or sister. Emily is always talking to my belly saying, "I love you baby". Although they are both adamant about naming the baby "spongebob". Uh-huh.


Hope everyone is staying warm. We're in the middle of a blizzard here. Life in Ohio....gotta love it.

3 comments:

Margie said...

Beautiful!!!!

Robbi and Mike said...

Awww, thats wonderful - Congratulations and I hope you have a great pregnancy!

Odette said...

Love it!! :)
Makes me want to have one!!
God bless you and take good care!!
Odette