Thursday, January 15, 2009

Christmas Pics

I'm a little behind the times here, but I thought I'd post some pictures of our Christmas.

We had my family over for Christmas Eve and I decided to curl the girls' hair. It looked cute for about an hour, then just completely fell.
Christmas Morning...
For some reason, the thing Ashley wanted most for Christmas was this ATM Machine.

Christmas Day at Grandma & Grandpa Knapp's...
I didn't take as many pictures this year because...ahem...I wasn't feeling very well. Wonder why that was...?!
I just want to thank everyone who left comments and emails congratulating me. The morning sickness is not as bad and I'm starting to feel normal (relatively speaking, of course) again.
I'll be back with some kits soon...check back!

1 comment:

Odette said...

Dear Dawn!
Thank you very much for your sweet comment about my cards and my bows :) You are welcome back to my gallery anytime and please always leave your comments, I love to read them, they make me keep up the work.
I also want to congratulate you on your news about having another baby. Babies are gift from God!
Have a good day!!
Odette