Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Fresh Air Freebie


Here's another freebie I put together for ya. Download here. I think I'm slowly getting my scrapping mojo back. I hope you enjoy.

Nothing really new on the homefront to report. I'm feeling better but still extremely tired. My clothes are starting to get a little snug so I'm sure it won't be long until I have to bust out the maternity clothes.

The girls are turning 4 next month, so we are having another party for them (at their insistence). Ashley wants a Spiderman party and Emily wants a Spongebob party so we're doing both. If anyone has any quick and easy table centerpiece ideas, please email me or leave a comment. I'd appreciate it.

12 comments:

Loosie Goosie said...

This is lovely, I like the soft shades of green and yellow. My kind of stuff!

Many thanks to you and happy bday to the little ones too!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 11 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Sue said...

Super kit, love the colours, the lace is gorgeous, thank you

Chris Allport said...

Thank you so much for this really wonderful kit.

Lots of luv

chris

cjamsmom said...

This is so pretty! Thank You!

bj said...

thanks a million

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Feb. 11, 2009. Thanks again.

LadyFox said...

Sure is pretty. Thanks so much

Amy said...

thank you. so lovely!

lovetocraftbetty said...

Another gorgeous kit!! Thanks so much for sharing.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Mar [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 26 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Mar [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 26 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).