Thursday, May 28, 2009

Home Sweet Home


I'm on a roll people. Hope you like the new freebie. Download here. Please leave me a comment if you do.

I've gotton a few emails asking how the pregnancy is going. Well, its going. I'm starting my third trimester and I feel like a house. Other than being extremely tired and having the Fred Sanford walk goin' on, I'm just ducky. Although I've got to go this weekend for my 3-hour glucose test. The one-hour test came back with my sugar a little high, so now I've got to do the three-hour deal. Nice. The baby is so active and getting strong. I can feel her rockin' and rollin' around, especially at night when I go to bed. The girls are getting more and more excited for the baby. They are constantly kissing my belly saying "I love you baby". And no, we still haven't agreed on a name yet. I'm up for any suggestions. Only three more months....

4 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 29 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on May. 29, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Khâ-Lyn

Superbe merci beaucoup

Anonymous said...

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing your time and talent!All of your things are beautiful!!Take care..Godbless..Kristianne25