Saturday, July 25, 2009

Nursery

Here are a few pictures of the nursery. I only got a few before my camera died. This room use to be the office, but it's now "baby-fied". We decided not to repaint the room. It's kind of a rosy-pinkish color so we decided to leave it. Doesn't match the bedding but I don't think she'll mind. Only 2 more weeks.....(thank God!!) I can't wait to see her!
We've decided on "Olivia Grace" as her name. This is over her crib. I got the letters from Walmart (or "Satan's Warehouse" as Shaunte calls it. *har*) I painted them then glued the butterflies on them. I ordered the butterflies from Oriental Trading. A friend of mine gave me this cute little hook. I won the mini album that's hanging from it from The Hybrid Chick.
That's all I got before the camera died. I doubt I'll be posting anything more until after the baby is born. Think of me on August 5th!
XOXO







1 comment:

Dawn said...

Thinking of you today!!! I hope it all goes smoothly and you have Olivia sweetly folded in your arms:) I bet the twins are UBER excited!!!