Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Baby Layouts

I finally had a chance to get back into scrapping so I thought I'd share them. Olivia is doing great...she's such a good baby. I told my husband that she's so good now, that she'll probably turn into a monster within the next couple of months! I hope not. I've certainly got my hands full with 2 four-year-olds and an infant. I've got another month before I head back to work and I'm thinkin' that it's going to be alot easier than staying home! I have a new found respect for stay at home moms. God love ya!

Ashley and Emily are starting preschool next week and I'm sure I'll be just a blubbering idiot dropping them off the first day. You'd think I'd be happy to have a couple hours for some peace but I'm going to miss the crap out of them.


I'll be back soon with more layouts.

No comments: