Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Halloween Projects

Fall is definitely my favorite time of year and Halloween is my second favorite holiday (Christmas is my favorite!). I created these fry box treat boxes for Emily to pass out to her classmates at their party. I had the template for the box and altered it using the Monster Mayhem scrapbook kit from Nitwit Collections. I also created some wrappers for the nugget candies. The printable template is available in my Etsy store if you'd like to make your own. I think they turned out super cute! I'm still working on Ashley's and will post as soon as they're done.
Here's a banner I made (also available in my store). I used my Cricut (Storybook and Plantin Schoolbook cartridges) to cut everything and the various ribbons are from Joanns. I put googly eyes on the spiders (from Dollar Tree).
Cupcake toppers are all the rage nowadays so I whipped up some Halloween ones. I used various cardstock and patterned paper and stamped the images.

That's it for now. Be back soon with more! =)

No comments: