Thursday, March 17, 2011

Back Again!

It's been a few months, but I lost my blogging mojo somewhere along the way. I finally have it back so here I am. Ashley and Emily are turning 6 next week and they wanted a Rockstar themed party so I've been busy creating table centerpieces and stuff for the kids. Along with the family and friends, the girls each got to invite two friends from their class. There will be around 30 people there and 13 of them will be kids. I'm stocking up on the Tylenol. Wish me luck.

Here are the centerpieces for the tables. I made 8 of these. The black little buckets are from Oriental Trading; I cut the stars and scallop circles on my Cricut; made the designs in paint shop pro, printed them out, punched out and added some stickles for a little bling.I made each of the kids backstage passes. I really love how they turned out. This is the front and back.

We're also going to have a tattoo booth, face painting and colored spray for their hair. We're also setting up the Wii so the kids can get their groove on with Just Dance. I think the kids will enjoy it.

And after the party, while the kiddies are heading to bed....I've gathered a bunch of the girls to hit the bars! All the guys get the honor of staying home while we have some fun. It's been so long since I've had a girls night out, I cannot wait. I plan on bringing my camera so THAT should be interesting. Every one of these girls hate when I point a camera in their direction....it's amazing how a few drinks change all that.

I've also been practicing with my copics. Hubby got me a set for Christmas and I LOVE them!! Here's one I thought came out kinda cute.
I've got alot to learn yet, but I'm having fun practicing. After the party is over, I'm going to start making cards and entering some challenges.

Talk to ya soon! =)

1 comment:

Pat said...

Hi Dawn...having trouble leaving a comment. Will send you an email! Happy b-day to your girls! Love your Tilda! Hugs. Pat Frank