Saturday, April 16, 2011

Cards for Twins

Tomorrow we are heading to a twins 1st birthday party so I decided to make the cards myself. I'm no expert by any means and I'm still learning, but I think they came out dang cute. Both images are digi stamps from Mo Manning. I'm even going to be brave enough to enter them into the DP2 Challenge "Something New". I suppose a 1st birthday is new, huh?!

3 cards in two days...I'm on a roll peeps!




























































2 comments:

Elaine L. said...

These are both so cute! I love the colors and papers on the card for the girl....so feminine! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

Dorcas said...

Both cards are gorgeous!! We really appreciate you playing at Mo’s challenge! Thanks so much.
PS) I have blog candy if you’d like to have a peak…