Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday Favorite


I saw on someone else's blog that every Friday they post a favorite song, video, movie trailer, tv show clip, etc. I thought it was kind of cool so I'm gonna do that too! My first "Friday Favorite" is a video from Bon Jovi. I absolutely love this song and this video. I've had a crush on this guy since I was 17 yrs. old. It's pretty pathetic, but what's a girl to do? He's just the perfect guy, in my opinion of course. I've never met the man, but in 2000 I got tired of waiting around for him, so I went ahead and got married to someone else. That'll show him, right?! For some reason though, I just don't think he loves me as much as I love him... Have a groovy weekend peeps!

1 comment:

Chris Allport said...

Just love Bon Jovi and this is one of my favourite songs.