Monday, April 4, 2011

Just Bee-cause

When I saw this little bee bear, I had to have it. It's a digi stamp at The Paper Shelter. I have no idea how I stumbled across this store, but they have some super cute stamps. Go check 'em out! So here's my card:



I had to add some Stardust Stickles on his wings because I have Stickle OCD and I can't stop! I'm still trying to get the hang of card making. For me, it's alot harder than it looks! I'm still practicing hard with my copics and I'm finding out that the quality of paper is the key.

"Bee" back soon with another card. A new Magnolia arrived in my mailbox today and I can't wait to see how it turns out. Have a great week! =)

3 comments:

Sheri said...

Oh....my GOSH! Your coloring is just amazing!!! Adorable cards and your writing style is super fun too! :)

Lisa said...

Hi Dawn! Your coloring is outstanding and I love your images! I have all of them and they are my favorites! So much fun to color! I love the design that you have created for all of them!
Big Hugs!

thenuttystamper said...

Your card is adorable and your writing gave me a chuckle.
I don't think there is a card maker or scrap booker amongst us that does not have OCD to one thing or another or just everything related to the craft.
Welcome to the group.