Friday, April 15, 2011

Ladybug Tilda

Here's the latest card I've made. Isn't this stamp the cutest? It's from Magnolia Stamps from the Raising The Ceiling Collection - Ladybug Tilda.

Being new to card making, I'm finding that I'm having the hardest time coordinating papers. Is it just me?! Well, I just went online and ordered a buttload of more paper so hopefully I'll have an easier time. I also bought quite a few new digi stamps, so now I just need to find the time to get to play! Along with having a full time job, hubby has full time job and is also working on his master's degree; and throw in twin 6 year olds, a 20 month old; and trying to get our house in shape to put back up on the market to sell..its amazing I find the time for anything else but sleep! I'm sure there are plenty of you who feel my pain! =)

Be back soon! Hugs!

No comments: